FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timecode extents don't match any clip in the media pool

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dustin Bowser
Timecode extents don't match any clip in the media pool
on May 25, 2015 at 8:22:09 am
Last Edited By Dustin Bowser on May 25, 2015 at 7:00:31 pm

I'm trying to smooth out my finishing workflow, and right now am just trying to conform one single clip.

Post workflow --

-Shot on 5D Magic Lantern Raw
-Transcoded to DNG with RawMagic
-Trascoded to ProRes Proxy with Davinci. Reel names created from file name.
-Edited in Premiere Pro CC

Now that I'm back in Davinci, I have imported my folder of DNG Online footage, and have imported the XML with the clip I'm trying to conform but I keep getting the error that the "Timecode extents don't match any clip in the media pool."

I'm confused because the clip is definitely in the media pool, has the same frame frame, the same timecode, and the same reel name... attached is a photo.

Also attached is a photo of my Davinci conform settings. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

***Another thing I just noticed after I FORCE CONFORMED the clip to the clip that it's supposed to be in the Media Pool (which connected just fine, I'm not sure why Davinci isn't linking it), but in my XML timeline with my newly Force Conformed clip, the Master Settings tabbed was greyed out preventing me from changing the Raw Gamma and Color Space to what I would like. I took the same clip, dropped it into a newly created timeline, and the option was available again and I could change it. So now I'm also curious why my imported XML is blocking that option.

Return to posts index

Dustin Bowser
Re: Timecode extents don't match any clip in the media pool
on May 30, 2015 at 12:19:19 am

Anyone?

Return to posts index

Dustin Bowser
Re: Timecode extents don't match any clip in the media pool
on Jun 7, 2015 at 6:58:11 pm

Any thoughts? Anyone. Have done a bunch of searching and am unsure why this isn't working...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]