FORUMS: list search recent posts

can not import any xml fro fcpx into davinci resolve

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony Flotte
can not import any xml fro fcpx into davinci resolve
on Mar 24, 2015 at 6:32:59 pm

i can not get any of my fcpx xml's into resolve. every time i try i get this error message (error no valid sequences are present in the file)
i am using the newest versions of both resolve lite and fcpx. i can't get any work done, I'm about to dump fcpx and davinci for different editors... can anyone help?

Return to posts index

Diana Cordero
Re: can not import any xml fro fcpx into davinci resolve
on Apr 9, 2015 at 5:51:44 pm

I am experiencing the same issue. I cannot get DaVinci to find my media, and I have gone to my presets, told DaVinci where all my media lives, even double checked on FCPX but nothing, no way to have Resolve to open my files. Sometimes it will find some files, but not all of them, for instance, out of 63 files, it can only find half, and so those are the only ones shown in the timeline, everything else appears as if it was "missing media". I don't understand the logic of this, since all the files live pretty much in the same place, just different subfolders.

I wonder if it has to do with the editor using transcoded files versus original media. Thoughts??? Any help is welcomed.

Return to posts index

Simon Blackledge
on Apr 10, 2015 at 4:57:17 pm

Preload all media into media pool

import XML and uncheck import into media pool

Do that work ?

s

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
on Apr 10, 2015 at 6:04:50 pm

We looked at a couple of XMLs sent to us for this issue and in every case there was no sequence in the XML. Be sure to select your sequence for XML export from FCP X.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]