Mass delete digital zooms in Davinci?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Fulde
Mass delete digital zooms in Davinci?
on Mar 10, 2015 at 2:47:42 pm
Last Edited By David Fulde on Mar 10, 2015 at 2:47:49 pm

Hello!

so, I've been working in Davinci for awhile now, and with this latest show it seems like it would be easier for me to remove all of the digital pans/zooms, send the shots I need to send off to compositing, and then re-add the motion to the comped shots. Is there a way to remove these attributes from all clips easily?

(Note: I plan on duplicating the timeline, removing motion from all clips, and then exporting the shots from this timeline, but re-adding them to the normal timeline to preserve motion in the shots with no VFX done to them)

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
Re: Mass delete digital zooms in Davinci?
on Mar 11, 2015 at 5:12:00 am
Last Edited By Marc Wielage on Mar 11, 2015 at 5:38:41 am

I had this situation a couple of months ago, and my opinion is no -- there's no way to do a "group reset" of all PTZR adjustments. There was a trick to doing it in daVinci 2K, but not one I can find in Resolve.

The workaround I did was this: cut-and-paste the conform, then use ColorTrace to automatically bring over all the color corrections but without sizing. It's a bit of a pain, and you'll have to do some manual checking, but this can work.

Return to posts index

Eric Johnson
Re: Mass delete digital zooms in Davinci?
on Mar 11, 2015 at 4:01:13 pm

Isn't there a setting on the delivery page to render w/o PTZR? SO no need to create a new timeline, just render... Or am I missing something in the question?

eric b johnson
online editor | colorist | workflow
http://vimeo.com/ebjohnson/colorreel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]