FORUMS: list search recent posts

MacBook Pro Keyboard Shortcuts And Other

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Ober
MacBook Pro Keyboard Shortcuts And Other
on Mar 4, 2015 at 5:00:02 am

Hello,

In the edit window I can set in and out with the I and O as one would expect. However this does not translate to the Deliver window. Also, the home and end keys (fn+right arrow, fn+left arrow)do not work anywhere but the edit window. Very annoying and I have to monkey around in the Deliver page to get the out point correct. These anomalies started I think with 11 or 11.1. I have the 1K$ Resolve Software if that matters but I doubt it. I am on 10.9.5 .

Anybody else seeing this? Any fix? I am now on 11.2.1 and the issues remain.

Thanks,
Robert

Robert A. Ober
IT Consultant, Vidcaster, & Freelancer
http://www.infohou.com
Houston, TX

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
Re: MacBook Pro Keyboard Shortcuts And Other
on Mar 4, 2015 at 7:38:02 am

Yep, same issues here. I would love to see Home and End implemented throughout every mode as "1st frame" and "last frame" of every timeline, duplicating the behavior in the Edit window.

Not sure when the I and O keys started failing for the In and Out points, but I have encountered that in the Delivery page (which I insist on calling "Delivery" instead of Deliver).

Return to posts index

Robert Ober
Re: MacBook Pro Keyboard Shortcuts And Other
on Mar 4, 2015 at 3:30:51 pm

[Marc Wielage] "Yep, same issues here. I would love to see Home and End implemented throughout every mode as "1st frame" and "last frame" of every timeline, duplicating the behavior in the Edit window.

Not sure when the I and O keys started failing for the In and Out points, but I have encountered that in the Delivery page (which I insist on calling "Delivery" instead of Deliver)."

Thanks MW, the issue with the end point not following to the Deliver page is really impacting my workflow. I usually output for review from that page. I suppose I am going to have to send back to MC or Squeeze to do a H.264 for review.

By the way, even the buttons in the viewer do not work correctly.

VERY ANNOYING.

Take it EZ,
Robert

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]