on Oct 6, 2014 at 9:15:08 pm Last Edited By Philip Hahn on Oct 7, 2014 at 7:59:11 am
I'm having a problem with reconnecting my offline proxy file back to the DPX files in Resolve.
My workflow is this:
- Telecine (16mm) DPX as one big clip in Resolve
- Render the clip as ProRes Proxy for editing in Premiere CS6
- Edit ProRes proxys in Premiere CS6
- Export EDL/AFF/XML from Premiere CS6
- Import EDL/AFF/XML to Resolve
Now the clips are all there in Resolve in the (almost) right order and the cuts as well, but they are all a tad too late in every scene.
Am I doing something fundamentally wrong or did I oversee something?