FORUMS: list search recent posts

relink

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
len hugh
relink
on Oct 3, 2014 at 12:10:12 am

I have had to move some of my camera raw onto a different drive.
I now have sequences where there are black shots i.e. the media that was moved.

My workflow to fix it has been
right click the shot in the timeline
find in media tool
right click clip in media pool that it found
select change source folder
locate the folder (I use a bit of copy and paste here as the last half of the path has not changed)

Is there a faster way?

thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Juan Salvo
Re: relink
on Oct 3, 2014 at 1:05:11 am

You can do multiple change source folders at once, and it'll just need to be pointed to the lowest common directory.

http://JuanSalvo.com
http://theColourSpace.com

Return to posts index

len hugh
on Oct 3, 2014 at 1:54:22 am

thanks, ill check it out

Return to posts index

Chad Smith
on Oct 6, 2014 at 2:49:46 pm

Trying to bring back a RED project from archive. All the R3Ds are in their corresponding RDC folders within one folder called "on-line media". Using R11 if I navigate to an off line file and select change source folder and point to the "on-line media" folder it does not relink the file. In the media pane all the clips from that folder show up and play down. Bringing in a clip from the archived location and trying to "relink to file in media pool" and that function is greyed out. Tried blowing out all the off line media and selecting all the clips from the archive location to bring in and the timeline gets populated, however I loose all my grades. Same thing happening in R10. Did this before with another feature, perhaps with R9? and was able to relink no problem once all media was in one folder.

How can I get this media back on line?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]