FORUMS: list search recent posts

Da Vinci Resolve 10: Adjusting a Track

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Randy Rubin
Da Vinci Resolve 10: Adjusting a Track
on Jul 22, 2014 at 3:04:23 pm

Resolve 10.1.5, Windows PC

I don't know if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong but any help is much appreciated.

I tracked a PowerCurve and the track is pretty solid excluding the end. I want to tweak the animation a bit.

1. I go to the frame just before the track falls off. I switch to Frame mode, select Interactive Mode and enter a keyframe.

2. I go to where to the last point in time I'd like to manually adjust the track. I enter a keyframe.

3. Inside the tracker I select the two keyframes and then 'Clear Selected Keyframes'

4. I then go to move the points I'd like to adjust on my PowerCurve, still in interactive mode, and anytime I try to click the point it just starts creating a bounding box. However, if I alt-click or control-click or middle click I can correspondingly adjust the bezier of the point, the scale of the shape, or delete the point. The only thing I can't do is move the point.

Any help much appreciated. I am new to resolve and have read and re-read the manual, watched tutorials and still can't solve this seemingly simple problem.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Marc Wielage
Re: Da Vinci Resolve 10: Adjusting a Track
on Jul 25, 2014 at 4:37:53 am

I think one trick is, you have to go to the point where you want the new keyframe to appear, THEN hit the keyframe button, THEN change the position. And then hit the Interpolation button.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]