FORUMS: list search recent posts

Davinci Resolve node selection.

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christian Thomassi
Davinci Resolve node selection.
on May 27, 2014 at 9:45:07 am

Hello there.

Maybe a stupid question. I'm using Davinci Resolve Lite 10. e.g. 1st node contrast 2nd node power window 3th node - rec709LUT. When I select the 2nd it'll show me the 1st+2nd correction but not the 3th. Logic, right? If I want to see all, the 3th node must be selected. Sometimes this can be very annoying. Is there a way to always show me all three correction no matter what node is selected?

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Glenn Sakatch
Re: Davinci Resolve node selection.
on May 27, 2014 at 2:04:12 pm

Never a stupid question

Selecting a node shouldn't give the results you are seeing. Are you sure your 3rd node is connected and turned on? (does it have a red x through it?

what type is your third node?

Add another node after the third node, and colour the whole scene purple...then select the second node...the scene should still be purple.

There are some nodes that need to have a change done to them before they will become visible, and any node that is not connected can really bugger things up in the tree...but simple clicking on an earlier node shouldn't turn off nodes later in the tree.

Glenn

Return to posts index

Christian Thomassi
Re: Davinci Resolve node selection.
on May 27, 2014 at 2:20:54 pm

Thank you for your reply :)

I think I've found the problem. Perhaps the highlight option was enabled. I could swear it was off, I checked it several times, that's why I thought it could be some preference setting (a bug maybe?)... Once again, thanks for your reply.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]