FORUMS: list search recent posts

JVC DT-V24G1 Calibration failed

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Caro Krugmann
JVC DT-V24G1 Calibration failed
on Apr 5, 2014 at 11:03:46 pm
Last Edited By Caro Krugmann on Apr 6, 2014 at 9:58:44 am

I've been trying to calibrate my Monitor with the JVC Monitor Calibration software Ver. 1.3.2 and an x-rite i1 display 2. The Color tracking report said that my white was off, so I saved the NVRAM twice to make sure before I calibrated. After I did so the image looked horrible, but at least black was black an white was brighter than black.
So I loaded the NVRAM back onto the Monitor and now it looks like a bad DVI-connection- the picture is mainly black with bright red green and blue pixels around the edges of icons. Calibration is now impossible.

Trying to calibrate whitebalance and color I mostly get an error message "Calibration failed. !!! ERROR --- No DVI signal detected !!! Aborting..."
When I click "measure" I don't see shades of grey but 100% saturated noisy colors. The waveform of the Monitor shows the shades of grey- so it is not a bad connection.

I rebooted the Monitor and the PC several times and reloaded the old NVRAMs. I have not found any other way to reset the Monitor, which doesn't really surprise me.
Has anyone had this problem before?
Could someone maybe help me out with an NVRAM of a JVC DTV Monitor so I'd have a starting point for calibration?
Any help is highly appreciated!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]