FORUMS: list search recent posts

Update available - DaVinci Resolve 10.1.2

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Chamberlain
Update available - DaVinci Resolve 10.1.2
on Feb 28, 2014 at 5:49:24 am

Hello all, we are pleased to announce the release of DaVinci Resolve 10.1.2 for Mac, Windows and Linux OS, and DaVinci Resolve Lite 10.1.2 for Mac and Windows. All are available from the BMD support web site and are no charge upgrades.

The update includes:
• The Blackmagic Production Camera 4K Film to Rec709 LUT
• Support for simultaneous video I/O for Resolve Live, when using Desktop Video 10 with a single DeckLink or Ultrastudio
• Support for SLog3, SGamut3 and SGamut3Cine for Sony Raw
• Support for Sony SLog3 to Rec709 1D LUT
• Support for Sony SLog3-SGamut3Cine to Rec709 3D LUTs

and of course general performance and stability improvements.

Peter

Return to posts index

jake blackstone
Re: Update available - DaVinci Resolve 10.1.2
on Feb 28, 2014 at 6:31:04 am

Thank you for the information Peter.
I just would like to ask for one thing.
Could BMD elaborate a bit more on the "general performance and stability improvements"?
Often with a new Resolve version, shortcuts may get changed, all of a sudden something starts working, that wasn't working before, new shortcuts become available, that weren't there in previous versions. All that missing information often discovered by trial and error or by someone posting it on site, like this one. I'm sure everyone appreciates software updates and general performance and stability improvements, but it's the unwanted surprises, that would be nice to avoid.

Return to posts index

MichaelMaier
on Mar 5, 2014 at 11:26:03 am

I would also be interested in the answer to that question Jake. But somehow I doubt Blackmagic will reply. :-(

Return to posts index

Harris Charalambous
on Mar 11, 2014 at 1:59:54 pm

+1 on a little more detail as to the changes. Having to retest everything that wasn't working all over again and again is very counterproductive. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]