FORUMS: list search recent posts

exported XML from resolve 10 won't link to graded clips

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
blai graell
exported XML from resolve 10 won't link to graded clips
on Feb 26, 2014 at 12:15:42 am

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue that's driving me absolutely nuts. I edited several versions of a commercial in FCP 7.0.3 and exported each sequence to an XML file. I imported them into Resolve 10.1 lite and, as most of the sequences shared the same clips, I graded the master timeline in remote mode so all the adjustments I do revert in all of the sequences containing that clip. After finishing my grade I check all the timelines in the color page to see all the grades are OK and from the delivery page I export the graded master timeline. Back in the edit page, when I select any of the sequences and I scrub through the timeline I can see that the grade is showing correctly in all of them, so I export an XML from each timeline. The problem is that the resulting XML doesn't link to the graded clips. When I import it to FCP or AE I realise that it's links refer to the ungraded original material instead of the graded one!! I tried both the "Final cut pro XML round-trip" and the "export to Final cut pro" presets In the deliver page of resolve with no success. I can't understant what I'm doing wrong, this was the common workflow I used successfully lots of times in Resolve 9 but now doesn't work in 10.1.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Return to posts index

Owain Hopkins
Re: exported XML from resolve 10 won't link to graded clips
on Mar 13, 2014 at 9:51:37 pm

hello,

Did you ever figure this out? It's driving me crazy?

Owain

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]