FORUMS: list search recent posts

Node Graph irritation

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yoav Dagan
Node Graph irritation
on Feb 5, 2014 at 8:49:44 am

Holla

Is it me or is it a problem that everyone suffers from?
Some times, I open a project and the nodes are not organize in a way I left them, they are "hiding" behind the gallery or something like that.

Than I spend valuable time to bring them back to the centre of the window etc'.. now for me it is very irritating...

Is there a way to get them framed in the Nodes window?, snap to a grid? keep them organized some how..

Thanks

Y

Yoav Dagan
Colourist / Onliner
TiNT Post Production
South Africa
tintpost.com

Return to posts index

Manny Kivowitz
Re: Node Graph irritation
on Aug 23, 2016 at 7:14:20 pm

Hi, was having the same issue, where Nodes kept getting hidden behind the video preview window.

The solution, at least in 12.5 is to right click on the node field and choose the "cleanup node graph" which does the trick well. Alternatively, switch from arrow to hand mode which allows you to slide the entire node field around (so you don't have to resize windows to get access to hidden nodes).

What I don't understand is why the software doesn't keep a perfectly clean node field that gets captured in a still frame can't remain a perfectly clean node field when it gets applied. So it goes.

Manny Kivowitz
KSK:STUDIOS

Return to posts index

Yoav Dagan
Re: Node Graph irritation
on Aug 23, 2016 at 8:47:28 pm

it is still irritating, even in 12.5..

Why don't they have a small function of keep it tidy, stick to grid etc' so basic.. especially when it's getting crowded..

Come on Black Magic, please sort it out soon

Yoav Dagan
TiNT Post

Yoav Dagan
Colourist / Onliner
TiNT Post Production
South Africa
tintpost.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]