Feature request idea

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Toby Tomkins
Feature request idea
on Jan 29, 2014 at 3:20:37 pm
Last Edited By Toby Tomkins on Jan 29, 2014 at 3:43:56 pm

Hi all,

Please let me know if this is possible without flags/markers. Is it possible to somehow highlight all clips thats share the same source clip when using remote grades? Something clearer than the small grey arrow pointing NE. In Resolve 8 the surrounding edge of the clip was highlighted and it was really clear when shuttling through the timeline, now with the little grey arrow it can be hard to spot. I understand I could use markers/flags but with more than a few source clips its easy to run out.

Even if it was possible to select all the clips (making them have a yellow overlay) from the same source clip, that would be great.

Any workarounds to this? If not, how about a feature request to highlight clps from the same source clip?

I'm referring to clips that are still ganged while using remote grades, but it could be handy to have the same feature when using local grades or when shots of the same clip have been separated with versions. Even if it's not used, sometimes it would be nice to quickly find shots that share the same take as your current clip etc.

Let me know your thoughts!

EDIT: I jsut realised changing the timeline mode mode to sourve vs record certainly helps with this, but it could still be a handy feature (-;

Even just being able to change the little arrow into something more noticeable would be great (-;

Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]