on Dec 11, 2013 at 9:10:05 pm

MacBook Pro w Retina display
2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7
8GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
OS X 10.8.5
Running Resolve Lite 10

Newbie to Resolve

I keep getting this error, along with Try reducing your timeline resolution, or try reducing the number of correctors. In addition to this the video does not show, and I can only see glitches in its place.

I just started playing with Resolve about a 2 months ago. Now suddenly I have this problem, before everything was fine.

Return to posts index

Andy Winter
Re: Your GPU memory is full.
on Dec 11, 2013 at 9:11:59 pm

i got this when using noise reduction.

titans helped :)

Return to posts index

John Reis
on Dec 12, 2013 at 12:03:05 am

nope.

Return to posts index

jake blackstone
on Dec 12, 2013 at 4:56:24 pm
Last Edited By jake blackstone on Dec 12, 2013 at 4:58:30 pm

Haha, welcome to the new world of OFX, temporal noise reduction, flow motion etc. All these newfound capabilities are placing an inordinate hardware requirements on your system. Doing all that in real time is not trivial, especially in a room full of clients asking you why is the playback so awful. BMD slapped these new capabilities without doing proper preparatory foundational work, mainly proper disk caching, allowing you to easily perform the same tasks with much lesser hardware. Until BMD does that, everyone will continue to suffer...

Return to posts index

EricBowen
on Dec 18, 2013 at 9:34:31 pm

GPU acceleration is a memory hog both with system ram and vram because of how it works. Effects just add on to it showing a memory shortage quicker. 1GB of Vram with 8 GB of system ram is not really enough for allot of workflows with acceleration.

Eric-ADK
Tech Manager
support@adkvideoediting.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]