FORUMS: list search recent posts

A quesiton or two

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Mathis
A quesiton or two
on Nov 20, 2013 at 6:42:10 am
Last Edited By David Mathis on Nov 20, 2013 at 9:30:14 pm

First of all thank you to the Black Magic Design team for making another great version of Resolve, job well done. Just a couple of questions here.

* Edit *

I did figure out the dip to color transition. Was simply not looking in the correct place.

First, is the keyboard shortcut for an "insert" edit. It is listed as 8 but that does not work. Decided to try F9 and that did work. Perhaps this was an oversight and thought the team would like to know.

Other than that a really great product and those points are minor in detail. Look forward to the next release and would like to see something comparable to After Effects down the road.

Return to posts index

Adam Claude Jones
Re: A quesiton or two
on Nov 20, 2013 at 1:05:15 pm

[David Mathis] "Look forward to the next release and would like to see something comparable to After Effects down the road."

Do you mean you want Resolve to become a motion graphics program?

There are just so many improvements Resolve could add in the realm of color grading. Why waste time trying to be After Effects?

Return to posts index

David Mathis
Re: A quesiton or two
on Nov 20, 2013 at 9:34:27 pm

[Adam Claude Jones] "Do you mean you want Resolve to become a motion graphics program?"

No. I meant to say a stand alone application that would be something like After Effects and I do like the way Resolve is now along with the direction is going. Does anyone know if Boris plug-ins are supported?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]