FORUMS: list search recent posts

Another weird design decisions and more bugs in Resolve 10

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jake blackstone
Another weird design decisions and more bugs in Resolve 10
on Nov 8, 2013 at 9:01:48 am

So, despite many users asking for Bypass All nodes cross indicator, it's still not there. But, if the same command is invoked on MC Color by using LeftShiftF6, magically crosses re-appear. Unfortunately, Left Shift doesn't stick. It needs to be pushed every time F command is invoked. The same goes for Right Shift.
If that wasn't bad enough, say you're in your timeline, if I invoke Alt+Cmd+W (Split screen On/Off), the selected scene then goes into a Loop mode. But there is NO indicator and all of a sudden you have no idea why you're in the loop mode.
Oh, by the way, Bank2 F1 thru F4 do not work. Also, I'm curious why is it allowed to invoke CPW, LPW, PPW and PCW (Bank1 F1 thru F4), but not the edge window...
Bank 2 is pure gamble. One time it does one thing, the next time it does completely different thing.
I have absolutely no idea how possibly this release version qualifies as anything but a beta...

Return to posts index

prathvish hegde
Re: Another weird design decisions and more bugs in Resolve 10
on Nov 8, 2013 at 10:40:43 am

split clip option doesn't work R10,Resolve control surface(linux) used to work on R10beta3 on any timeline(not just master)

prathvish hegde
colorist
(DaVinci Resolve and 2Kplus)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRPJQ3fIEoojI3JMa4rHKb9gqq8VeIZ81

Return to posts index

Eric Rosen
on Nov 9, 2013 at 4:55:47 pm

I think Split Clip only works on Master Timeline if you have one.
Looks like you can setup to work without Master Timeline now.
You can use Blade tool but I do not think there is a button on Resolve control surface for it.
There is a keyboard shortcut for the Blade tool but you have to be on the Edit page to use it.

Eric Rosen
http://www.colormatters.tv
p. 206.552.9806

Return to posts index

kim krause
on Nov 8, 2013 at 12:56:28 pm

i think you should go and work for them...you always seem to come up with bugs that no one else has even found yet.....the forensic detective of color grading...haha..hope you mailed them to let them know......

Return to posts index

jake blackstone
on Nov 11, 2013 at 6:46:17 am

A small update on MC Color operation. I updated EU Control to V3 and both banks now work as described by the DaVinci Resolve AvidArtistColorPanel manual.

Return to posts index

prathvish hegde
on Nov 11, 2013 at 7:34:54 am

Eric,
unfortunately i have to use the blade in the editpage which i would not like to during a DI session as it is time consuming.
i prefer to use the split button present on the control surface which is faster. This function was working in 10Beta3 but isnt working anymore.
am i missing anything ????????

prathvish hegde
colorist
(DaVinci Resolve and 2Kplus)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRPJQ3fIEoojI3JMa4rHKb9gqq8VeIZ81

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]