We are just in a stage of finishing a feature film fully shot on a DSLR.
We used Premiere CS 6 for offline edit and edited in H.264 Codec only,
Completely followed the workflow of Premiere to Davinci Resolve Roundtrip
After Finishing REEL 01 we tried to export a proxy(720P) from Davinci and brought to Premiere to cross Check is everything looks fine or not and noticed a strange thing that half of my timeline is still relinking to my camera files and in few places even though my shot duration is same,the action is completely different.
We didn't go through any meta cheater to change the TC or TOD.
please let us know where things went wrong and what we can do about it,
We are having a deadline on 8th October, still another 7 reels to go.