FORUMS: list search recent posts

Footage suddenly not showing up in Color Tab in Davinci Resolve 10

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Pierre
Footage suddenly not showing up in Color Tab in Davinci Resolve 10
on Sep 23, 2013 at 3:58:51 pm

I'm sure there is a very simple explanation for this but for the life of me I can't figure out what's going on.
I've been using Davinci Resolve for a couple years (both version 8 and 9); I just downloaded the V10 and when I add footage into media pool it's not showing up in the color tab.
The footage is in both the media and edit tabs, but nothing in the color tab ?

Can anyone lend a hand ?

thanks !
Michael

Return to posts index

jake blackstone
Re: Footage suddenly not showing up in Color Tab in Davinci Resolve 10
on Sep 23, 2013 at 6:04:21 pm

It could be because in V10 there is no longer Master Timeline crated by default. Create a new timeline and drag your videos into it, like you'd do with any NLE.

Return to posts index

Paul Provost
on Sep 24, 2013 at 4:29:28 pm

This happened to me once and I had inadvertently selected the "sort by" to flags or markers and had nothing marked. Make sure that tab is set to all.

http://www.4Kfinish.com | owner-colorist | Hollywood, CA
http://www.facebook.com/4kFinish
Twitter 4kfinish

Return to posts index

brandon thomas
on Sep 25, 2013 at 2:59:06 am

When you make a new sequence, uncheck 'Empty Timeline' and it'll automatically add the footage from the media pool.

Return to posts index

Kassim Norris
on Nov 9, 2013 at 4:51:41 pm

I had the same issues when I upgraded from Resolve 9 to 10. After importing my footage into the media pool, the clips would not appear in the color tab. Here is detailed instructions how to fix:

After creating a new project, before importing the footage into you media pool you will go to the bottom left screen and click the wheel (project settings). Click color tab and in the timeline color window check box that reads "automatically match master timeline with media pool". Last, go to the bottom of the window and hit apply. Click out of window and start importing footage into the media pool. Hit color tab, and PRESTO! Your footage should be there.

Return to posts index

jeff holles
on Jan 1, 2014 at 6:48:17 pm

Thankyou Kassim. Frustration over for now. Much appreciated
Jeff

Return to posts index

Mark Mooney
on Mar 16, 2014 at 8:51:52 pm

I am having a similar problem .. But my footage is not showing up in the DELIVERY timeline ..
No problems with Resolve 9.. I just load my footage in the media pool .. then go to delivery and the timeline is migrated with the scenes .. then I can export my XAVC conversions to Pro res ..

In 10 .. I have tried everything .. but no footage in Timeline .. Anyone have any suggestions??
thank you!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]