FORUMS: list search recent posts

Resolve 10 Live configuration problem

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Donahue
Resolve 10 Live configuration problem
on Sep 13, 2013 at 7:20:03 pm

I have a latest gen iMac running 10.8.5 connected to an UltraStudio 4K that is being fed by a Red ONE MX. Everything seems to be set properly in the preferences pane (only using US4K for incoming signal) and well as the Blackmagic pane within system preferences.
When I enable Live in a new project with an empty timeline I either get black or just a blue signal in the viewer. Has anyone had luck getting this going? This is a big feature for me and I'm excited to see it working, but obviously I'm missing something. Thanks for any input!

Return to posts index

Juan Salvo
Re: Resolve 10 Live configuration problem
on Sep 13, 2013 at 8:44:06 pm

You need to be sure to set the config to match your incoming signal.

color/post/workflow
http://JuanSalvo.com

Return to posts index

Caleb MacDonald
on Sep 13, 2013 at 10:37:04 pm

I'm having a similar problem when going through Thunderbolt from my BMCC to Macbook Pro 2011. Resolve detects in Video I/O pane - and even with matching config settings I'm not getting anything...Juan any tips?

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
on Sep 14, 2013 at 5:36:20 am

Can you be sure you selected 1080 p...not PSF in your capture and playback settings. And check the camera rate too. I haven't used this for a few days but worked fine for me at 24p.
Peter

Return to posts index

Chip Murphy
on Sep 15, 2013 at 6:50:18 pm

Red One MX does 720p59.94 output. Checkout this thread on Reduser.

Return to posts index

Tim Donahue
on Sep 16, 2013 at 10:59:07 pm

I got the video up after switching the project over to 720p59.94 YUV, but I have persistent dropout of the image from the Red every second or two. I've tried BlackMagic settings as well as Resolve settings, so I'm guessing it's just Beta stuff happening that'll get ironed out in Desktop Video 10 and Resolve 10 final. Anyone else have a similar issue?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]