FORUMS: list search recent posts

Resolve 9.1.3 Lite window question

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Brown
Resolve 9.1.3 Lite window question
on Jul 27, 2013 at 1:22:06 pm

After years of working in Apple Color I have finally decided to give Davinci Resolve a shot, and I am having a problem with power windows. Every time that I create one, it seems that I can only create a mask that selects the area between the yellow lines, leaving a "hole" in the center of my selection. I've toggled through Style/Invert/Mask to no avail. This also happens when I create square or bezier masks. I'm certain that I have overlooked something very simple but I can't seem to figure out what it is. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Nick Brown
Re: Resolve 9.1.3 Lite window question
on Jul 27, 2013 at 2:44:05 pm

I went back and checked and this is only happening after I dial in the hue/saturation/luminance qualifiers beforehand; not when I create a power window to apply adjustments to.

Return to posts index

Eric Johnson
on Jul 29, 2013 at 5:16:41 pm

You may be leaving "Highlight" on... Pretty sure that's what it's called... The checkbox in ht eQualifier tab that allows you to see what you are qualifying, it works for Windows also...

Return to posts index

Nick Brown
on Jul 30, 2013 at 3:09:41 am

I'll look into that, though oddly enough, I have not been able to recreate the problem since my original post!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]