FORUMS: list search recent posts

9.1.4 still doing annoying project setting thing.

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
andrew smith
9.1.4 still doing annoying project setting thing.
on Jun 12, 2013 at 1:39:34 pm

I found it frustrating on previously version that when you start a project and select your project format and hit save and then bring in your media its still at 24...my work around was saving after setting project settings and quitting out of Resolve then re-launching. This would make sure the project was for example 23.98 or 29.97 NOT 24. It seems in 9.1.4 for me at least, its still doing this so i just quickly made a new project set it to my 29.97 preset and hit save then brought in my media only at render time to of course notice it was 24?!!

So I had to repeat the seemingly ridiculous routine of quoiting and restarting Resolve for settings to be locked in and not at a 24 default.

Anyone else have this issue?

Return to posts index

Pepijn Klijs
Re: 9.1.4 still doing annoying project setting thing.
on Jun 12, 2013 at 2:27:53 pm

I set those setting before launching the project, by rightclicking the 'default project' in the project selection window and then choose 'config'.

Editor/Colorist, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
http://www.pepijnklijs.nl

Return to posts index

andrew smith
on Jun 19, 2013 at 1:15:25 pm

Yeah maybe I am not understanding you here but this seems to not be what i meant. I create a new project, go into settings and choose what i want but if i don't save and quit its 24 instead of 23.98...still!

Return to posts index

Pepijn Klijs
on Jun 19, 2013 at 3:17:33 pm

I'm also not sure if we are talking about the same bug! Mine had to do with changing fps to 25 and resolve keeping it at 24. But if you change the framerate prior to launching the project it is ok. Anyway, good luck!

Editor/Colorist, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
http://www.pepijnklijs.nl

Return to posts index

sean ross
on Jun 28, 2013 at 4:16:22 pm

I don't have this problem; although if you are talking about saving in the "presets" area, I have found that a bit confounding. I set my framerate in my settings tab, and hit apply, and then I save my project and the framerate sticks, and I can import a bunch of footage, and even if it is the wrong framerate, the framerate of my project stays the same.

–sean

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]