FORUMS: list search recent posts

Modifying The Start Frame Numer Of A FIle Sequence Within Resolve

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Martin
Modifying The Start Frame Numer Of A FIle Sequence Within Resolve
on Mar 6, 2013 at 9:13:39 pm

The user manual is a bit thin on modifying frame counts, but what I am trying to do is use the frame counter in the Color Viewer window for some VFX reviews. I want each shot to start at frame number 1. After clicking through the timeline and clip timecode options there are two frame counts.

The first of them (third option starting with sequence timecode option) is a frame count that seems static in that I cannot sem to change it. Each start number differs on a clip to clip basis but I can't figure out how to change it. This seems to be referencing the frame start that is being flagged in the media pool unser "start."

The other frame count option (fourth one before returning to sequence timecode option) allows me to set to frame 1 only if I change the clip's timecode to "00:00:00:01" (which I really dont want to have to do.)

I'm not even sure what the last count option is referencing.

Other systems I've been able to click over easily to this option. I know Resolve does not have VFX review functionality at the top of it's feature list but this would be cool since it's great with CCC workflows...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]