FORUMS: list search recent posts

hoooooohhhaaaa pls pleh helllo reslove dilema

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
reuben pandit
hoooooohhhaaaa pls pleh helllo reslove dilema
on Mar 5, 2013 at 4:30:20 pm

pls can some one tell me the basic di set up for resolve on macpro on 2k film prj

vendors are puzzeling me this or that ezzo or flander go for this go for that red rocket arri socket
xapander dont know what all this about

I got make this setup within weeks

pls guys and gals help me

Return to posts index

Al Arnold
Re: hoooooohhhaaaa pls pleh helllo reslove dilema
on Mar 5, 2013 at 5:19:27 pm

There is no "basic" setup for such a job, but if you're looking for hardware requirements there is a pdf of supported/recommended hardware on the BM website that could be of some help. If this project is very important you may want to look in to hiring a professional to help you get things up and running.

Return to posts index

Ryan Holmes
on Mar 5, 2013 at 5:23:16 pm

Read the config guide, setup accordingly:
http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/media/4662727/Resolve%20Mac%20Config%20Guid...

Ryan Holmes
http://www.ryanholmes.me
vimeo.com/ryanholmes

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
on Mar 5, 2013 at 6:02:28 pm

A little difficult to take seriously.... your statement of the situation could be more professional.

Your question really is a configuration concern and if you cannot access the downloadable Configuration guide published by Blackmagic on their site, then please post your inquiries to the Resolve Basics and Configuration forum.

If you are attempting to use a 2K projection system for grading, then I do not understand the noise about Flanders, Eizo-calibration, or expansion units. Some of these items and their implementation are covered in a very matter-of-fact, step-by-step manner in the Blackmagic configuration guide, which covers installations for a number of platforms at a number of budget levels.

If you do not understand these terms, there is a very good chance that you are not the person who should be building this system.

jPo

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]