FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Thank You" Dwaine and Mark at Black Magic

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Williams
"Thank You" Dwaine and Mark at Black Magic
on Feb 2, 2013 at 11:39:15 am

I have known and have had the pleasure of working with Dwaine for 26 years now and I just wanted to send out a big " Thank You" to him and Mark at Resolve for addressing my issues when they come up and taking a personal effort in fixing my problems. I have been on every single system that DaVinci and now Black Magic has made and Dwaine has always been there to get me thru the issues that arise from time to time. I enjoy the personal service that these guys provide even though sometimes I probably bug them more than they enjoy. Your work and dedication do not go unnoticed. Thanks again for getting the code written to fix my problems. You make my life a lot easier.
Thank you

Return to posts index

Micah Kirz
Re: "Thank You" Dwaine and Mark at Black Magic
on Feb 3, 2013 at 1:21:44 am

The entire Blackmagic team deserves a pat on the back. Mark and Dwaine do a fantastic job and are always much appreciated.

Big thank you!
Micah Kirz
Outoftheblueny.com

Return to posts index

jake blackstone
Re: "Thank You" Dwaine and Mark at Black Magic
on Feb 3, 2013 at 3:15:38 am

Dwaine and Mark team is legendary. I lost track of the number of times they showed up in the middle of the night at our facility and wouldn't leave until the problem was solved. Today they continue to set the support standard in the industry.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]