FORUMS: list search recent posts

GPU Memory warning preventing autosave project from loading

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Darius Family
GPU Memory warning preventing autosave project from loading
on Dec 30, 2012 at 9:59:07 am

I have a backup project (autosave) that I need to open. When I try to load the project from the autosave tab in the options window I get a GPU out of memory warning pop up.

It seems that this popup is causing the autosave load to pause, however because Davinci is loading a project the user input has been disabled - thus I cant dismiss the dialogue which would resume the autosave from loading.

I tried lowering the timeline settings and I was able to load the project to a further percent than before until the same message displayed (which is how I have come to the above conclusion - also the fact that resolve isn't listed as 'Not Responding')

I'm wondering if there is a debug line that I can add to davinci that will suppress/disable warning windows (specifically the GPU memory window)

(or where the autosave is located in the database - maybe i can load it manually through the postgres db)

Return to posts index

Darius Family
Re: GPU Memory warning preventing autosave project from loading
on Jan 2, 2013 at 11:42:15 pm

Just as a quick update, I was able to disable enough of the system & turn down enough of the decoding options in Resolve to free up enough memory to open the project without encountering the error window.

Hope it doesnt happen again though!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]