FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCPX 10.0.6 to Resolve 9.0.4 LITE

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Matthias
FCPX 10.0.6 to Resolve 9.0.4 LITE
on Dec 5, 2012 at 3:29:39 pm

So I've been using FCPX and Resolve quite successfully, until the recent upgrades to FCPX 10.0.6 and Resolve 9.0.3 LITE. When I import the XML I get an invalid parameters error. I then notice that Black Magic quickly released 9.0.4 LITE. Thinking that the upgrade would fix the issue, I tried again. I still get the same error.

My process is to export an XML from FCPX as a General XML. I then import the XML into Resolve through the Conform window and I get the following window pop up:

Andy Matthias
6feetandglassy • Video & Photography
407-267-8257
http://6feetandglassy.com

Return to posts index

Andy Matthias
Problem Solved
on Dec 6, 2012 at 4:23:24 pm

Ok, so I solved the problem and wanted to share the info in case anyone else has the same issues. I went back to FCPX and created a new project and brought 2 clips into the timeline as a test. No effects, no speed changes, just straight footage. I exported the XML as General View, and imported it into Resolve with no issues. So I went back to my original project. The project had speed changes, adjustment layers, etc. But I also noticed I had 2 clips that I used the Audition feature. I right-clicked on those clips and finalized the Audition clips. That was the only change I made and re-exported the XML. It came into Resolve with no issues. So my Invalid Parameters error was coming from the XML code from the Audition clips.

Andy Matthias
6feetandglassy • Video & Photography
407-267-8257
http://6feetandglassy.com

Return to posts index

Glenn Little
Re: Problem Solved
on Aug 18, 2013 at 4:22:38 pm

Please assist me if you can.

I made a project with two clips just as you did(FC X), but I have not modified the clips in any way. Also, have not shared to project as an Export file. Just put two clip in a new project. The screen I get is just like the one you got. Cannot think of the "invalid parameters."

Glenn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]