FORUMS: list search recent posts

Davinci Resolve conforming then rendering to 220 and have that relink to the edl

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Beare
Davinci Resolve conforming then rendering to 220 and have that relink to the edl
on Nov 28, 2012 at 6:19:11 pm

I am having trouble when rendering out sequences that I have conformed (they are made up of multiple formats) to dnxHD 220 so that all files are of sam codec and format. I want these rendered files to link back to original edl or have an new edl created from timeline. Is this possible?

Thanks

Dan

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
Re: Davinci Resolve conforming then rendering to 220 and have that relink to the edl
on Nov 29, 2012 at 5:00:13 am

Hi Daniel, sorry, I'm not sure of your problem.
Resolve reads the mixed formats, you want to render to one format, DNxHD 220, or render to the source formats?
Or is your issue one of relinking to the mixed source formats from your edit supplied edl?
You can put the file name in the comments of the EDL. Then select this option in the project settings.
Peter

Return to posts index

Daniel Beare
Re: Davinci Resolve conforming then rendering to 220 and have that relink to the edl
on Nov 29, 2012 at 10:36:03 am

I have mixed source formats that I have conformed via an edl. I am rendering out to dnxhd 220 so that my whole timeline is the same and that is what is require for the delivery. I am trying to relink these rendered files directly back to the edl. Davinci was doing this when I first installed it but I cannnot find the settings that makes the newly rendered files link to my timeline. Does this make sense?

Cheers

Dan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]