FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pasting a grade without the R3D metadata

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jake blackstone
Pasting a grade without the R3D metadata
on Nov 7, 2012 at 10:28:45 pm

Does anyone know, if there is a way to paste a grade without pasting the corresponding metadata settings? And, no, dragging nodes manually doesn't cut it on a feature.
While we're at it. I'm still on V8. When you accidentally end up pasting the wrong metadata, hitting undo doesn't undo the metadata change. Is it still the same in v9?
And lastly, still wold love to see paste grade with and without the tracking and keyframes info.

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
Re: Pasting a grade without the R3D metadata
on Nov 8, 2012 at 1:32:27 am

Hi Jake, try copy grade and preserve source settings.. its a right click on the gallery in the color page. No change in the other items you mention.
Peter

Return to posts index

jake blackstone
on Nov 8, 2012 at 2:38:28 am

Aha, thanks Peter, I will give it a try tomorrow.
I was mostly hoping to being able to copy the grade from another shot in the timeline without the metadata with something like the regular middle click of the mouse. Is there a way to do it without using the gallery? Just trying to figure this out before starting a feature.
Also, while I have you here Peter. What is the reason, that one can't undo the pasting of metadata? I find it pretty annoying, when I do it by mistake.

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
on Nov 8, 2012 at 9:31:46 am

The setting is in the gallery but it applys to all copy functions inc centre mouse click. The metadata undo is not currently in our color correction metadata as its performed prior to the node graph. It's on my to do list.
Peter

Return to posts index

jake blackstone
on Nov 8, 2012 at 5:08:53 pm

Beautiful, thanks Peter. I'm all set now.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]