FORUMS: list search recent posts

QT DECODER wont stop crashing

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chad Calcagno
QT DECODER wont stop crashing
on Oct 23, 2012 at 7:51:31 pm

I have re installed resolve, i have re installed Quicktime. I have updated to the newest Cuda drivers.

every time I open a project it instantly crashes.
I am using a windows 7 PC with 64gb of ram a i7 and a gtx 680. Any advice would greatly help. I havee an identical system that everything runs fine on. I have also used this system reliably for about a month now before these problems started happening.

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
Re: QT DECODER wont stop crashing
on Oct 24, 2012 at 4:39:58 am

Hi, can you provide the detail for the CUDA and also the NVIdia GPU driver? Which exact version of Resolve do you have? You mention that you re-install QT, which exact version?
Peter

Return to posts index

Chad Calcagno
on Oct 24, 2012 at 2:04:00 pm

I have resolve 9.0.2lite.015
quicktime 7.7.2
Nvida/cuda 306.97

Return to posts index

Alan Gordon
on Oct 24, 2012 at 6:18:30 pm

I had the same issue with some QT files. I had a project with both H264 and ProRes4444. If I imported only the h264 they worked fine or only the prores, they worked fine, but if I imported them both, QT would crash. I solved the problem by converting the h264 to prores. Though a true fix to this would be good.

Return to posts index

Chad Calcagno
on Oct 24, 2012 at 6:21:09 pm

That might have something to do with it. We were using DNXHD and h.264 . But it worked in the past together and It's now working on other projects just not that project. It is a very bizarre issue.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]