FORUMS: list search recent posts

PTZR mode in V9

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
andrew smith
PTZR mode in V9
on Oct 17, 2012 at 4:48:38 pm

Having done this in V8 previously I was always pretty much always be default changing this setting to ptzr to have individual control of keyframing each node. I am just wondering if in V9 this changes in any way and best practices for that setting.

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
Re: PTZR mode in V9
on Oct 18, 2012 at 8:43:44 am

Hi Andrew, i'm sorry, i dont understand your question. Are you referring to the 'All-Color-PTZR' setting that changes which elements of the keyframe timeline are being adjusted., i.e. just the PTZR or just a corrector node? On the BMD panels this is a button push, on the software only version a keyboard shortcut. Could you explain what you are attempting to do?
Peter

Return to posts index

Ben Scott
on Oct 18, 2012 at 10:54:48 am

I think it would good to have some sort of big light system (bigger than that in the marks timeline) to say which mode you are currently in, its not so obvious when not using a davinci panel and can easily cause mistakes

Return to posts index

John Tissavary
on Oct 22, 2012 at 8:20:08 pm

Hi Peter. You say All > Color > PTZR modes are available as a keyboard shortcut, but how can we know that when there is no keyboard shortcut information available anywhere for v9? Is it not high time that this is either folded into the manual or available as a support doc like it was for v8?

So far this is perhaps the single most frustrating part of the V9 release for me. I use the Resolve panels, but I also rely heavily on keyboard mapping, so this is a major headache that could be so easily solved.

thanks,

John T.

John Tissavary | colorist | owner
The Post Collective

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]