FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't move keyframes to first frame of clip

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roman Hankewycz
Can't move keyframes to first frame of clip
on Oct 3, 2012 at 2:23:30 pm

My specific keyframe issue has to do with moving keyframes to the first frame of a clip. In Resolve 8 I was able to drag keyframes from anywhere within a shot to the first frame but now in Resolve 9 I don't seem to be able to do it - my dragging only makes it to the second frame of a clip. Anyone else experiencing this?

In general keyframe functionality in Resolve can be much improved. The dynamics timeline is too small and cumbersome to work with. Sometimes when looking through a sequence I find keyframes magically inserted at the beginning of some shots. Keyframes are too general - you can keyframe a circular window, but not it's feathering specifically. Selecting, moving and modifying keyframes is cumbersome.
I would love to see keyframe functionality improve in the near future, hopefully to become more similar to After Effects keyframe functionality.

Thank you

roman hankewycz
harbor picture company // colorist

Return to posts index

Mart Manic
Re: Can't move keyframes to first frame of clip
on Jan 10, 2013 at 1:48:23 am

I see this behaviour too. Also keyframes randomly in some clips, not just in the beginning.

We are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...

Return to posts index

Mart Manic
Re: Can't move keyframes to first frame of clip
on Jan 10, 2013 at 11:25:40 am

*Also keyframes appear randomly...
And mark - delete all keyframes does not delete all keyframes, the one on the first frame stays. Also if I move the first frame keyframe, a new one appears automatically at its place.
All this occurs on random clips - is it bug or a "feature"? Timeline is an xml from FCP 7

We are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]