Render problems long quicktime

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jorge Jesus
Render problems long quicktime
on Sep 28, 2012 at 5:35:34 pm

Hi:
Resolve v.9.
When I render a 1 hour program to quicktime 422 HQ 1920x1080 , resolve stoped ( no crashes , no error menssages , only stopedd) GPU indicator goes to 0.0 at render marked 88% one time , 31% another time etc........ and only the remaining time running. If I render 1 o 10 shot its Ok but all the program, fail.
Any solution????? v9 bug o Mountain Lion problems????

This same program i rendered one month ago and no problems in Resolve 8

Return to posts index

Juan Salvo
Re: Render problems long quicktime
on Sep 29, 2012 at 7:32:13 am

I've seen this behavior when I was having write issues on my media drives. Could try slowing down the render in resolve, by limiting the FPS of the render. Slow and steady wins the race. Also helps if your media volume and render volume are on separate drives.

Colorist | Online Editor | Post Super | VFX Artist | BD Author

http://JuanSalvo.com

Return to posts index

Jorge Jesus
on Oct 4, 2012 at 7:40:41 am

Thank you very much Juan.
It's works. I dont Know if was the render speed or render to another device ,I tried both, but worked.

Return to posts index

Anish Prithviraj
on Oct 2, 2012 at 8:59:00 am

Is it possible that you were rendering without audio in V8 but with audio in V9?

As soon as your render stops, could you run CaptureLogs (/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve/CaptureLogs.app) and send us the packaged log file saved on your desktop. You can send the files to davincihelp (at) blackmagicdesign (dot) com.

Thanks,
Anish

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]