FORUMS: list search recent posts

Input Scaling Not Remembered? V9

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Hall
Input Scaling Not Remembered? V9
on Sep 7, 2012 at 9:22:12 pm

Hey all, think I found a V9 bug here. So I have a red epic show that was shot anamorphic. I made an input scaling preset to "de-anamorphisize" the clips the way the DP wants them and selected all the clips in the bin that need the adjustment (some aren't anamorphic and therefore don't need any input scaling) and applied my scaling preset to them from the media page. Saved project. Close resolve, reopen the project for that reel, AND.... resolve loses input scaling settings for the clips, they revert back to no scaling (and my output scaling matte is gone as well, to boot). Have tried this on multiple projects and it does the same thing. Is it something I'm doing? pretty sure its not, thinking this is a bug, anyone else seeing this? I may have to go back to 8 for this project.

Chris Hall
Colorist - Basher Films
Pasadena, CA

Return to posts index

Pepijn Klijs
Re: Input Scaling Not Remembered? V9
on Sep 7, 2012 at 10:29:51 pm

I think Im having similar troubles with sd 16:9 footage. After rendering all clips appear scaled down and there's no way to get them back to normal.

Editor/Colorist, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
http://www.pepijnklijs.nl

Return to posts index

Chris Hall
Re: Input Scaling Not Remembered? V9
on Sep 8, 2012 at 6:04:06 pm

hmm, seems like a different. I'm not seeing it on render, render is fine. I just have to reset all my scaling presets when I reload the project... not fine.

Chris Hall
Colorist - Basher Films
Pasadena, CA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]