Colorist / Aerial footage nerd
http://vimeo.com/saschahaber

Return to posts index

andrew smith
Re: R9 Released
on Sep 7, 2012 at 6:45:20 am

Great news!

How best to install over the V9beta3?

Really excited to see what else might have been added since the beta, are there release notes describing bug fixes and updates, etc since the beta?

cheers
andrew

Return to posts index

andrew smith
on Sep 7, 2012 at 7:19:25 am

A few things I notice right off the bat after upgrading from the beta:

1) Previous/Next keyframe is still not working on keyboard shortcut and menu select?

2)The other thing i notice is when using option+f to go into the larger view in the Color tab enable/disable node or grade is no longer working.

3) When i try to name a node its a little hand icon only so i cant tap or click above a node anymore - only right click works now.

4)Mouse scroll to zoom in/out of a shot not working - have to command + or - to get that working.

Anyone else having these problems??

Return to posts index

Dmitry Kitsov
on Sep 7, 2012 at 7:50:07 am

[andrew smith] "A few things I notice right off the bat after upgrading from the beta:

1) Previous/Next keyframe is still not working on keyboard shortcut and menu select?

Works fine for me.

2)The other thing i notice is when using option+f to go into the larger view in the Color tab enable/disable node or grade is no longer working.

+1, also doesn't work with a full screen mode.

3) When i try to name a node its a little hand icon only so i cant tap or click above a node anymore - only right click works now.

This had seem to be done on purpose in order not to annoy people who do not want to rename their nodes. After you name it just clicking the name will let you edit the name without a right click.

4)Mouse scroll to zoom in/out of a shot not working - have to command + or - to get that working.

True, however if you hold the alt/option and scroll this will work

Anyone else having these problems?? "

Now, my own:

5) Thank you for fixing Cineform Export! :)

6) Thank you for improving the UI of Key Framing window, now, let's deal with the scrolling/zooming in a window with just a mouse, please.

7} Why, again, can I not scroll past the current screen in the Conform, Color and Key frame timelines with arrow keys?

8) In the key frame timeline and in the Color page timeline, why can I not scroll past the edges of the current screen while dragging the mouse?

9) What is the reason for the Shortcuts/Menu items to become grayed out only to reappear after a relaunch?

10) Transitions conforming with more then 3 mouse clicks and only after using rolling edit tool?

Return to posts index

Arthur Dobbe
on Sep 7, 2012 at 7:38:41 pm

Previous / Next keyframe is broken for me too (keyboard and menu.
I'm on OS X 10.8.1

Winfried

Return to posts index

Peter Berg
on Sep 7, 2012 at 3:02:17 pm

Any release notes about what has been changed since V9 Beta 3?

Would be nice to know what was fixed and improved.

-Peter

Return to posts index

Paul Provost
on Sep 7, 2012 at 3:09:23 pm

I believe batch unlink and batch copy have been renamed and modified a bit

http://www.4Kfinish.com | owner-colorist | Hollywood, CA

Return to posts index

Chris Hall
on Sep 7, 2012 at 5:17:23 pm

It appears tracker keyboard shortcuts are gone (option-T for track forward, etc). Had these programmed into my g13 for easy access. Gone now. Not a fan of that. Do we have a keyboard shortcuts doc yet?

Chris Hall
Colorist - Basher Films
Pasadena, CA

Return to posts index

Chad Terpstra
on Sep 7, 2012 at 7:25:47 pm

[Chris Hall] "It appears tracker keyboard shortcuts are gone (option-T for track forward, etc). "

Whoa you're right. You can access the commands through the menu but no shortcuts are listed. Perhaps an underhanded ploy to encourage people to buy their panels? If so removing features that were there before is not the best marketing strategy. Personally I'd rather pay 3-4x the price of the program and have full customization over the keyboard shortcuts and 3rd party panels.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]