FORUMS: list search recent posts

Resolve issue with Red Codec Settings

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Johannes Mc
Resolve issue with Red Codec Settings
on Sep 5, 2012 at 3:53:19 pm

Hello,

I have decided to use Davinci Resolve Light for a short, I made for uni. It was shot on Red.

Resolve is super nice to use, however I have come across a little problem which I can't seem to figure out.

During color correction process I had to relocate the Footage to a different drive, that itself was not an issue. I simply pointed Resolve to the new Mediadrive which worked for all clips but one.
The one particular clip would not relink. I tried to force link by pointing resolve to the media, however it did not work so I decided to reimport the clip manual and replace it in the Timeline. That did the job.

However now the clip refuses to adapt to the RED Codec Settings that I use. It shows up in the source viewer correctly, but in the Canvas Window it displays the footage in the wrong colorspace and the wrong gamma.

I have reimported the clip, however it didn't not fix anything.

Any help would be great, because I simply don't know whats going on at the moment.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Johannes Mc
Re: Resolve issue with Red Codec Settings
on Sep 5, 2012 at 4:05:44 pm

Alright, must have been some cache problem. It resolved it self after I applied a existing grade over it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]