FORUMS: list search recent posts

V9 beta: greyed out menu-options: fault in my installation or still not completed?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Knut Jansohn
V9 beta: greyed out menu-options: fault in my installation or still not completed?
on Aug 9, 2012 at 5:55:55 pm

Hi,

I have a lot of greyed out menu-options in 9ß (build 57) 'Make dynamic Keyframe' is greyed e.g.
So I can make this only with right clicking in the keyframe-palette and selecting it from the pop-up list.
Is that because of the beta-status or do I have a faulty installation?

Regards.

K.

Return to posts index

Margus Voll
Re: V9 beta: greyed out menu-options: fault in my installation or still not completed?
on Aug 9, 2012 at 8:25:27 pm

i just made key frames today and it sort of worked. just mark from menu or animate button
on from key tab. it had some interesting mixup from zoom to scroll and scroll to zoom.

--

Margus

http://iconstudios.eu

DaVinci 8.2.1 OSX 10.7.3
MacPro 5.1 2x2,93 24GB
GTX 470 / Quadro 4000
Multibridge 2 Pro

Return to posts index

Simon Blackledge
Re: V9 beta: greyed out menu-options: fault in my installation or still not completed?
on Aug 9, 2012 at 8:45:43 pm

Yeah Blanking is greyed out here. Scale is fine though.

Return to posts index

Knut Jansohn
on Aug 9, 2012 at 9:20:30 pm

Blanking is here not greyed and works.

Return to posts index

Knut Jansohn
on Aug 9, 2012 at 9:18:20 pm

Thanks Margus. I tried new install after uninstall but no change.

Did you use 'M' for Mark (which works but gives static Keyframe) or 'alt ' + 'M' for dynamic Mark?
Autokeyframe works too, but is using short cuts is more flexible and comfortable (if mapped to G13).

Return to posts index

Dmitry Kitsov
on Aug 10, 2012 at 1:03:20 am

I have has an intermittent greyed out menues/does not respond to the shortcuts issue with beta one. The fix would be to restart. Do not seem to have those issues with beta 2.

Return to posts index

Knut Jansohn
on Aug 10, 2012 at 6:56:31 am

Thx, but restart (with power circle) doesn't help.

Return to posts index

Dmitry Kitsov
on Aug 10, 2012 at 3:46:01 pm

Is it on a project you brought from v8? For me the issues started with an legacy v822 project after a first autosave. (I'm on windows 7)

Return to posts index

Knut Jansohn
on Aug 10, 2012 at 8:00:18 pm

Thx Dmitry.
I have created a new database with new testproject, but no dice :(

Return to posts index

prathvish hegde
on Aug 11, 2012 at 7:22:00 am

we are also facing problems with resolve b2(linux,4gpu) it hangs every now and then in every possible page but seems ok after you restart and then start the software even though its very good when compared to previous versions its not as stable as previous version(8.2.2)

prathvish hegde
colorist

Return to posts index

Margus Voll
on Aug 11, 2012 at 7:36:06 am

This is why it is called beta as it is.
Now it is just public beta and anyone can participate.

It has been said that using beta in full production may make your life more difficult and avoid it
if you do not like to encounter problems.

Ideally have multi boot or have separate machine. At least i would do it like this if i had super critical
jobs at hand.

--

Margus

http://iconstudios.eu

DaVinci 8.2.1 OSX 10.7.3
MacPro 5.1 2x2,93 24GB
GTX 470 / Quadro 4000
Multibridge 2 Pro

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]