FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering greescreen footage with a stils image?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Miran Kevic
Rendering greescreen footage with a stils image?
on Jun 28, 2012 at 2:29:21 pm

Hi,

I have removed some greescreen in davichi and graded the clips. I also have a stil in the background that I just clicked "play still" and graded, now when i render out I just get renderd out this picture. Anyone know what I`m doing wrong?

Return to posts index

Kevin Cannon
Re: Rendering greescreen footage with a stils image?
on Jun 28, 2012 at 3:41:00 pm

Hi Miran,

It sounds like you are using the still store preview with the alpha mix mode, and DaVinci won't render the still store part. If you want to render the final composite, you should bring the still BG into the media pool (I usually make it an image sequence first) and put in in a layer below the green screen footage. When you pull the key and connect that node to the alpha output, you should see it as expected without having to play a still.

KC

Prehistoric Digital

Return to posts index

Miran Kevic
on Jun 28, 2012 at 3:54:47 pm

Hi Kevin,

Thanks. Yes that is correct and I tried to import it into my mediapool but Davichi dosnt seem to want to import a Tif image or png? Any idea how I can import it?

DPX files work though...

Return to posts index

Kevin Cannon
on Jun 28, 2012 at 5:04:26 pm

Try duplicating the .tif a few times and renaming to make a sequence out of them... Occasionally Resolve doesn't play well with single-frame image sequences...

KC

Prehistoric Digital

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]