FORUMS: list search recent posts

Still Store In Stereo / Suggestion To BM

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Martin
Still Store In Stereo / Suggestion To BM
on Jun 6, 2012 at 3:08:22 pm

Did not see anything in user manual regarding how the still store functions in stereo mode so looking for a little clarification...

It appears that when working the a left/right stereo sequence that the still store will bounce back and forth as you switch eyes. Example: I am on left eye and grab a still. It populates in still store with a ".LR" at the end. Now when I switch to my right eye the still store switches over so when I play back the still it now plays back the right eye.

If this is the case, is there a way to be on one eye and reference the other eye's still to measure stereo color match? If I have this totally wrong please set me straight.

Along these lines, a feature that is nice on Quantel in stereo is the ability to flicker between each eye and allows the user define how long flicker rate is. Nice to compare each eye against one another in this manner. Not too many things I can say I like about Quantel more but this is one of them...

Cheers, Chris

Return to posts index

Barrie Williams
Re: Still Store In Stereo / Suggestion To BM
on Jun 6, 2012 at 3:58:46 pm

Hi Chris
This is a good idea. I have invested in a system which I use with Resolve and Quantel which displays (among other things) a left-right flicker. I leave it running all the time as one of 6 panes on a 32 inch monitor. When you have your primary monitor flashing on a Quantel its a very disturbing work environment. The system is called CelScope3D.
Barrie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]