FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bob Sliga´s Pro Looks Power Grades for DaVinci Resolve

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vlad Bob
Bob Sliga´s Pro Looks Power Grades for DaVinci Resolve
on May 29, 2012 at 1:50:15 pm

Hello,

Recently I received the newsletter of Tao of Color where i found link for Bob Sliga´s Pro Looks Power Grades for DaVinci Resolve. I asked myself if they can help me to improve my color grading skills. I own training for DaVinci resolve (Ripple), books about color corrections so i needed some stuff that teach me how to create specific looks or how profesional colorist use they skills.

So i bought them and i received color presets + bonus podcasts. Bob told me that they represent secret sauce of color correction:D And he was right and they are what i am looking for! They are not intended to learn how to use the DaVinci resolve but learn how to effectively use these presets, how to create your own presets. So far Ive learnt a lot of from these presets,podcasts and its great addition to your arsenal for color grading. You can use them straight forward but i think the power lies how Bob create these presets so you can learn a lot of techniques from great colorist. After a week I received another presets and podcasts so its great that Bob is expandig the package. I hope he will create more and more great looks, podcasts and share his techniques to young colorists: D

Link:

Vladimir

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]