FORUMS: list search recent posts

Crash on Add Correction

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tristan Kneschke
Crash on Add Correction
on Apr 19, 2012 at 1:14:08 pm

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this bug. I work out of my own system and another at a client's and have been experiencing the same thing on both systems running Resolve 8.2.

I experience a complete application crash when, after I go to save a still, right-click to "add correction" onto another shot. This happens when I "apply color" when viewing the node graph as well. This doesn't happen every time, but randomly on random shots.

I can get around this by viewing the node graph and applying the individual node corrections from there but obviously this is slow. Has anyone else experienced this? What's the best way of notifying Black Magic about this?

Return to posts index

Kevin Cannon
Re: Crash on Add Correction
on Apr 19, 2012 at 2:10:32 pm

Is it happening just when you are in "Unmix" mode? I thought it was random for me at first but that seemed to be a correlation...

You can always e-mail them at davincihelp@blackmagic-design.com, and if it needs to go to the development team they can pass it on...

Cheers,

KC

Prehistoric Digital

Return to posts index

Dwaine Maggart
on Apr 19, 2012 at 3:14:42 pm

There was an issue with applying corrections from a Mem or Still in Unmix mode. It has been fixed in the 8.2.1 software, available on the web site.

Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Return to posts index

Tristan Kneschke
on Apr 20, 2012 at 1:31:51 pm

Dwaine,

I tend to stay away from betas as they can be unstable, I guess you'd recommend updating though?

Tristan

Return to posts index

Joseph Owens
on Apr 20, 2012 at 2:52:51 pm

8.2 is not beta.
8.2.1 is.

jPo

You mean "Old Ben"? Ben Kenobi?

Return to posts index

Tristan Kneschke
on Apr 20, 2012 at 3:09:56 pm

yes, i'm running 8.2 but am wary of 8.2.1...unless people think it's solid and i should go ahead with it?

Return to posts index

Peter Chamberlain
on Apr 20, 2012 at 4:49:09 pm

8.2.1 beta is fine.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]