FORUMS: list search recent posts

LA based PC Davinci for testing?

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
andrew sableton
LA based PC Davinci for testing?
on Apr 11, 2012 at 5:33:11 pm

I really want to test a round trip between a MAC Davinci and PC Davinci before I actually invest in a PC setup.

Is there anyone in LA with a PC Davinci setup where I could bring in a project, do a quick import, test grade, save and export? Should take under 30 mins.

Would be very helpful....and always great to meet another colorist.....

Thx

A

Return to posts index

John Michaels
Re: LA based PC Davinci for testing?
on Apr 11, 2012 at 9:00:54 pm

Bootcamp?

Return to posts index

andrew sableton
on Apr 11, 2012 at 9:52:53 pm

Hmmm....good idea....we have one machine here with bootcamp on it.......hadn't thought of that....

Thx...
S

Return to posts index

Mike Most
on Apr 12, 2012 at 12:33:25 am

[andrew sableton] "I really want to test a round trip between a MAC Davinci and PC Davinci before I actually invest in a PC setup."

I don't understand what you're trying to see or prove, or what you expect to find. We move projects between Linux and Mac Resolves every day. The code is basically the same, the math used is the same, and the results are the same. I think you can assume the Windows version is a similar story.

Return to posts index

andrew sableton
on Apr 12, 2012 at 6:33:24 pm

Hi Mike,

Good to know moving between MAC and LINUX is working for you. I hope and expect the same for MAC and Windows versions but my experience with post tells me to test my specific workflow before making a final decision to go with it if at all possible.

I think it will work and know of no specific reason why it will not, but I want to test it to be sure.

A

Return to posts index

Daniele Massa
on Nov 17, 2012 at 10:24:21 am

I am also interested in moving a davinci project from mac to win. I will start grading with mac but end it on a pc. How can I do that? Which are the files i need to move from a machine to the other?
Thanks guys!

http://www.dmassa.altervista.org

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]