FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bug or special mode? (8.2 full) - videoout changes depending on the node selected

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mikhail Puzyrev
Bug or special mode? (8.2 full) - videoout changes depending on the node selected
on Apr 3, 2012 at 12:31:37 pm

Sometimes my resolve does the strange thing - when advancing from one node to another (all the nodes ON) output on the decklink changes, so if the first node selected - resolve outputs as all other nodes are OFF, when advancing to the next node - it shows output affected by two nodes, etc. After reloading resolve this behavior goes away, but after some time reappears again. Could it be some mode which I activate unintentionally by pressing some magic keys or is it a bug and should be reported?

Return to posts index

Gabriele Turchi
Re: Bug or special mode? (8.2 full) - videoout changes depending on the node selected
on Apr 3, 2012 at 2:07:32 pm

most likely you have the "highlight button " turned on ,

if there is no key on the node , the highlight button show the shot in the way you describe

Davinci Resolve Control Surface
MacPro
Cubix desktop 4
2 Red Rockets
GTX470+GTX470+GTX470
24GB RAM
HP Dreamcolor
Panasonic 58PF Plasma
Ultrascope

Return to posts index

Mel Matsuoka
Re: Bug or special mode? (8.2 full) - videoout changes depending on the node selected
on Apr 3, 2012 at 7:03:21 pm

This one gets me ALL the time.

I wish there was some way of having better visual feedback that you are in Highlight mode, especially when you don't have any qualifiers or windows active.

In fact, I can't think of a good reason for Highlight mode to even be allowed to be enabled when you *don't* have a secondary turned on. In case there is, though, perhaps this could be an option in the preference panel?

Return to posts index

Mikhail Puzyrev
on Apr 4, 2012 at 8:00:29 am

Thanks, that was highlites!

Return to posts index

michael stirling
on Apr 4, 2012 at 11:53:42 am

If this was flagged more obviously it's actually a nice feature

Return to posts index

Sascha Haber
on Apr 5, 2012 at 11:01:34 am

I second that

A slice of color...

DaVinci 8.2.1 OSX 10.7.2
MacPro 5.1 2x2,4 24GB
RAID0 8TB
GTX 470 / Quadro 4000
Extreme 3D+

ICA Instructor
http://www.icolorist.com/Sascha.html

Return to posts index

Mikhail Puzyrev
on Apr 6, 2012 at 11:21:06 am

I have found that just pressing H turns ON the highlites (to turn OFF it needs to be Shift-H - as it stated at shortcuts list and menu) - is that only on my keyboard or everybody has H turning on highlites?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]