FORUMS: list search recent posts

TrackX - Simple & Layer Track - Insert Layer only shows first frame, no video playback

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nicholas Kleczewski
TrackX - Simple & Layer Track - Insert Layer only shows first frame, no video playback
on Feb 18, 2014 at 9:21:30 pm

Hey everyone
Not sure if I'm just doing something wrong, but I've tried every which way to attach video to the Insert Layer window, dragging, clicking and hitting Attach Clip, but all are giving me just a still frame from the video I'm attaching and not playing the actual video. Am I doing something wrong? I assume that isn't a behavior of Trackx as they show replaced moving footage in the tutorials.

Im on 10.1.1

Thanks for anyones help!!
Nick

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: TrackX - Simple & Layer Track - Insert Layer only shows first frame, no video playback
on Feb 19, 2014 at 10:55:15 am

I've replied to your email. Eberhard

Return to posts index

Greg Mattern
Re: TrackX - Simple & Layer Track - Insert Layer only shows first frame, no video playback
on Feb 26, 2014 at 1:26:27 am

I am having the same issue. I would love to know if your response solved the problem.

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Feb 26, 2014 at 9:41:16 am

Greg, I've sent you an email. Eberhard

Return to posts index

Andreas Alt
on Mar 24, 2014 at 10:42:21 pm

Dear Eberhard, I have the same problem, only getting the first frame.
Thanks, Andreas

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Mar 25, 2014 at 8:26:12 am

Hello Andreas,
which FCP X version is this? Did you update your project from an earlier FCP X version?
Can you please try to setup a new project, add a clip and Track Layer? Does it work now?
If not, please try to delete FCP X's preferences file and try again. Does this change the behavior?

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Greg Mattern
on Mar 25, 2014 at 2:43:09 pm

I want to augment on this issue by answering these questions related to my System. Mid 2010 MacPro 2 x 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon running MacOS 10.9.2
  • Which FCPX version is this? 10.1.1
  • Did you update your project from an earlier FCPX version? No
  • Can you please try to set up a new project, add a clip and Track Layer? Tried in multiple new Projects and Libraries, with no change.
  • Does it work now? Continues to track well, but what I get is the last frame of a clip when applied into the "InsertLayer"
  • If not, please try to delete FCP X's preferences file and try again. Does this change the behavior? Deleted preferences with no change in the issue.

Sorry to say this but, I am glad I am not the only one with this issue.

Return to posts index

Jacob Brown
on Nov 2, 2014 at 1:37:24 am

I am having this same problem. Latest version of coremelt, fcpx, and osx, already tried trashing preferences....

help?

thanks!

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Nov 3, 2014 at 7:57:22 am

Hello,
are you using TrackX with a compound clip? The problem may appear when using a compound clip with a time code offset.
Can you please try to use TrackX without compound clip or, when you create the compound clip, specify a 0 time code offset.

Regards, Eberhard

Return to posts index

Steve Sebban
on Nov 28, 2014 at 2:14:00 pm

I also have the same issue with both compound clip and regular clips.

FCP X 10.1.3 - latest version of TrackX )downloaded today) - OS X 10.9.4 - MP2013 - 64 GB

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Nov 29, 2014 at 8:53:02 am

Hello,

does the problem appear with different kinds of clips, e.g optimized and non-optimized?
Can you please check the system log for possible error messages from FCPX?

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Oct 16, 2015 at 9:33:43 am

Also, if you want to start the insert clip after the start (e.g. set an inpoint) , then you need to first make the insert clip into a compound clip, then place the compound clip into the image well in trackX.

Return to posts index

James Musselman
on Oct 16, 2015 at 1:09:01 am

Did this issue get resolved? I am having the same problem. Still image instead of moving video in inset layer. I would like the solution if it is out there.
J

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Oct 16, 2015 at 9:02:31 am

Do you have the latest versions of TrackX and FCP X installed? If not I suggest to update them to the latest version if possible. In FCP X 10.2 some related problems have been fixed.
Also please check if your insert video has a timecode offset.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Andreas Alt
on Oct 19, 2015 at 10:00:14 pm

Dear Eberhard,
This is the solution, thanks a lot for this tip!
Andreas

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]