A free online training session covering "TrackX powered by mocha", the motion tracking plug-in for FCPX.
Featuring VFX artist Roger Bolton of CoreMelt.com.
Now editors can replace cell phone and computer screens directly in the FCPX timeline. Track text and graphics to camera motion or moving objects.
This webinar will teach you how to accomplish advanced visual effects such as replacing screens tracking text and effects using TrackX from Coremelt. No need to leave the timeline, TrackX is a unique motion tracking plug-in allowing editors to do more within FCPX.
TrackX powered by mocha is built on the Academy Award winning "mocha" tracking from Imagineer Systems.
* What is planar tracking. How to pick good objects for tracking
* Tracking text using simple tracker
* Replacing a bill board and simple masking of foreground objects
* Screen replacement (drawing around edge of frame to avoid reflections)
* Deleting bad track data and dealing with occlusions
* Combining trackx and slicex for more complex effects
* Racking in a background to a moving green screen plate
One lucky attendee will win a full suite of CoreMelt products for FCPX. Retail value $378!
When: February 13, 2014
Time: 9am PST (12pm EST)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Where: online from any computer
About the Instructor:
Roger Bolton is the founder of CoreMelt and an experienced visual effects artist with over 15 years in the film industry working on feature films such as, "Lord of the Rings","Kingdom of Heaven" and "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".