FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lock & Load Not working in fcpx 10.1

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Burgess
Lock & Load Not working in fcpx 10.1
on Jan 1, 2014 at 8:32:58 pm

Having converted my events and projects in fcpx 10.1 the project loading has lock & ,pad plugin being used and causes fcpx to crash with a warning about lock & Load ..... help

Paul

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
Re: Lock & Load Not working in fcpx 10.1
on Jan 1, 2014 at 9:26:32 pm

Please try the latest Lock & Load update. If the problem persists, please send the crash log to me: eberhard (at) coremelt.com

Eberhard

Return to posts index

Paul Burgess
on Jan 1, 2014 at 10:16:31 pm

Ok will do.
I have updated before posting the problem but with no effect.

The strange part is that when I try to remove Lock & Load from the Effects folder and then replace it - it still states it is there in the folder even though it cannot be seen.

Secondly the report refers to a directory under Library/Plug-Ins/*/C2 Loack & L:pad but I have no such folder.

I am sending the report now
Paul

Paul

Return to posts index

Dustin Bowser
on Jan 31, 2014 at 8:04:17 am

I'm having the same issue. Updated to 10.1, and now experiencing very frequent crashes. It's been crashing when even Launching FCPX and trying to load a library. Tried trashing FCPX preferences, and tried restarting but it consistently crashed on startup.

I finally got my project to load after I uninstalled Lock & Load, loaded the project, scrubbed around a bit, then closed the project and reinstalled Lock & Load and reloaded the project. Though, I'm experiencing the same crash behavior when I try to render my timeline...

Return to posts index

Eberhard Ammelt
on Jan 31, 2014 at 9:39:22 am

Can you please send the crash logs to me: eberhard (at) coremelt.com.

Eberhard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]