FORUMS: list search recent posts

Customer Service is Great At CoreMelt

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Martin Jordan
Customer Service is Great At CoreMelt
on Jan 8, 2010 at 3:06:52 am

I just want to put in a good word for CoreMelt. We purchased the "CoreMelt - Complete Bundle Version 2.0" which has a ton of very kewl plugins and we had a licensing issue with a new MacPro we purchased that had to be replaced by Apple.

We explained the situation to CoreMelt and they took care of it EL Pronto.

I feel so strongly to commend companies when they take care of business and see the value of good customer service.

Kudos to ya CoreMelt.

Thanks again.

Quad-Core, 2.93GHz, OS 10.6.2, 32GB Ram, 4TB RAID 5 Internal, RAID Card, ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB, 4TB External Raid, FCP Studio 7, AE 9.0.2, Squeeze for the Web, MacBook Pro (MBP) 2.6 GHz, Dual Core, 10.5.7, Panasonic HPX300 Camera.
The entire Adobe Creative Suite 4, Design Premium.
Owner of Full Graphics Design Firm Houston, Tx 20 yrs.
Mac user since 1988.

Return to posts index

Kristen Farrell
Re: Customer Service is Great At CoreMelt
on Mar 9, 2012 at 4:17:43 pm

Martin,

How did you contact Core Melt successfully? I have been unable to find a phone number for customer service, and they have not responded to my web form messages.

Thanks for your help,
Kristen

Return to posts index

Kristen Farrell
Re: Customer Service is Great At CoreMelt
on Mar 19, 2012 at 3:27:41 pm

After posting questions, someone from Core Melt contacted me right away and we resolved the problem.

I found out that because the staff of Core Melt is spread out around the world, they can't have regular customer service office hours, which is why they don't have a phone number on the website. I think that our university firewall prevented their e-mail from getting to us. So, if you've tried to contact them and not gotten a response, check your spam/firewall settings.

I made a suggestion to them that they add a note about this to their website.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]