FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyframes not working

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob Moreno
Keyframes not working
on Jul 5, 2013 at 9:16:56 am

I'm trying to keyframe the blur strength for the Blur Shape Mask plugin and it's not working. I'm not able to make new keyframes and the blur value snaps back to its original value if I try to change it. Is this a known bug? I'm using SliceX with Mocha. I've tried turning Mocha off but that doesn't help.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
Re: Keyframes not working
on Jul 5, 2013 at 9:26:58 am

I've just tested this and you should be able to keyframe the blur value just like any other parameter in FCP X. Just use the keyframe parameter next to the Blur Strength parameter.

If you still have a problem can you try adding another copy of the plugin to a different clip and try animating the parameter before you do any tracking? Let us know if that works.

When I tested it here I could animate the keyframe before or after tracking and it works fine.

-
Freelance: Flame - Smoke - Resolve - Nuke - VFX Supervision
Owner / Director: CoreMelt Plugins

Return to posts index

Rob Moreno
on Jul 5, 2013 at 9:32:59 am

Thanks for your speedy reply!

I tried again and it still does not work, even from the inspector. I am not doing any tracking with Mocha. I just want to be able to have the blur come on slowly.

Tokyo

Return to posts index

Tory Dunn
on Sep 17, 2013 at 10:56:08 pm

They are not working for me either. Even after applying the effect onto a different clip, etc.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Sep 18, 2013 at 2:05:52 am

Please try quitting FCP X and then starting again. I've seen a bug in FCP X occur where keyframing seems to break until you restart. If that doesn't fix the problem please contact us at support at coremelt dot com.

Return to posts index

Rob Moreno
on Sep 18, 2013 at 2:58:42 am

I tried again, hoping that any recent software updates may have resolved the issue. Keyframing still does not work for me. I tried on two different computers.

Rob

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Sep 18, 2013 at 4:23:04 am

Rob I've replied to you direct via email

-
Freelance: Flame - Smoke - Resolve - Nuke - VFX Supervision
Owner / Director: CoreMelt Plugins

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved