FORUMS: list search recent posts

image flow help?

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
alex martucci
image flow help?
on Jan 2, 2010 at 10:42:47 pm

Hi all...and thank you for your help!

Im trying to use image flow,and I seem to be getting it...But i can't figure out how to get the pictures to come in order...I set it for sequential.....I put a 01.and so forth befor each pic....and they still come out of order...please help...ty

Return to posts index

Iain Anderson
Re: image flow help?
on Jan 3, 2010 at 7:58:35 am

Which particular generator are you using? Some of the ImageFlow filters treat image order slightly differently to others. For example, if you're using Card Flow, then the first two images are shown to the left of the third (largest) image when the filter starts, but are shown large towards the end of the slideshow. In other words, with that particular effect, the apparent order of four images could be 3, 4, 1, 2.

Most of the ImageFlow effects, though, should work predictably. Polaroids, or Fall Forward, for example, should appear in named order. Using numbers at the start of the file names is an appropriate workflow.

If you just can't get it working appropriately, try using Image Wells rather than a Folder of images. Then, you can drag the images into whatever order you wish. This is also useful when you don't want to rename the images.

Return to posts index

alex martucci
on Jan 3, 2010 at 4:52:46 pm

thank you......when you use image wall......how many pics can you use

Return to posts index

Iain Anderson
on Jan 3, 2010 at 11:00:49 pm

Using image wells, you can show up to 8 images, though the default is 4. Change the "Num Wells" parameter if necessary.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]