FORUMS: list search recent posts

SliceX to SliceX with Mocha upgrade price?

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Dobson
SliceX to SliceX with Mocha upgrade price?
on May 7, 2013 at 11:41:54 am

I've just seen a thread on FCP.Co with the news that the SliceX to SliceX with Mocha upgrade price is $79.

So for those that bought SliceX previously at $50 that makes a total of $129 to acquire the new version.

This is considerably more than the $99 offer that was available for a two week period when the product was announced at NAB. The upgrade price was not announced at that stage and I feel that existing customers should be able to upgrade for $49 - That would than match the NAB offer.

As it is, new customers who took advantage of the NAB offer got a substantially better deal than the existing loyal customer base.

Slice X (& Lock&Load) are both superb and highly recommended FCPX plugins and its a shame that existing customers were not offered a NAB 2013 special deal.

Sure I'm going to upgrade but feel slightly let down.

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
Re: SliceX to SliceX with Mocha upgrade price?
on May 7, 2013 at 11:49:15 am

The NAB special was a two week only offer for new customers. We do specials on all our products from time to time and they are always time limited and always mean someone has paid less than you. Thats the nature of specials.

You are paying less than full price for the upgrade, and considering how much time this plugin will save you with mocha tracking capabilities we believe it represents excellent value for money.

-
Freelance: Flame - Smoke - Resolve - Nuke - VFX Supervision
Owner / Director: CoreMelt Plugins

Return to posts index

Mark Dobson
Re: SliceX to SliceX with Mocha upgrade price?
on May 7, 2013 at 12:13:09 pm

Look I'm going to buy your plugin whatever it's just a shame that your existing customers were not able to take advantage of any NAB offer.

[Roger Bolton] "You are paying less than full price for the upgrade"

But more than you offered to new customers at NAB

[Roger Bolton] ". . . . . with mocha tracking capabilities we believe it represents excellent value for money."

Can't wait to try it out!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]