FORUMS: list search recent posts

coremelt imageflow

COW Forums : CoreMelt Plug-ins

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
heidi blum
coremelt imageflow
on Dec 14, 2009 at 6:36:37 pm

I recently got a new computer and just download the coremelt complete v2 package. I did not enter my serial number yet, but I tried the imageflow plugins in motion and when I select images from certain folders, I am getting red x's where the images should be. I have not done anything different then I usually do. They are jpeg's. Please help!

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
Re: coremelt imageflow
on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:35:36 pm

Hi, ImageFlow doesn't work on images larger than 4000x4000 pixels, so you may need to scale the images down first. The tutorial here includes instructions on scaling down using iphoto.

ImageFlow Tutorial

Roger

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

heidi blum
on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:39:16 pm

i have scanned the images in at 100dpi so they are not big at all. This is what I always scan my pics at and have never had this issue before. I just downloaded the program on my new machine. Is there an update that can fix this?

Return to posts index

Roger Bolton
on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:43:34 pm

Ok so you say that some images work and some don't. In that case we need to look at the images to see what's happening. Can you please send me an email and attach 3 or images from a folder which is not working? email to roger at coremelt dot com

Roger
CoreMelt

-
CoreMelt V2 plugins

Return to posts index

ADeel Moon
on Feb 6, 2012 at 11:39:08 am

i need coremelt complete v2 serial no

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved